Web Developer – Gävle
We are Teleopti. We are working with one of the worlds unsolved mathematical problems – scheduling. This in an area that is becoming increasingly important for the companies of the world – Customer Service. Therefore, we are driven to search, ask, challenge and learn.
We are now building up a new R&D locations in Gävle and we are therefore on the lookout for more talented Web Developers who wants to work with a world class solution in an agile environment.
As a Web Developer you will play an important role as we take the step from Windows applications to web applications in the cloud. Now is an excellent time to join and make your mark!
This is a highly autonomous role, with the freedom to develop and implement your ideas as part of an innovative and collaborative team.
The product uses a lot of open source software and Teleopti encourage you to be a part of the development community. We work with the latest front-end technologies like Angular, html5, css3 and tools such as grunt.js.
How about the job?
- Build high-quality applications together with a team of dedicated developers
- Work closely with the product owners and customers to turn their ideas and requirements top-class applications
- Drive and take initiatives to always improve Teleopti’s products and processes
How about you?
- You have just graduated and are looking for a job to grow with, or you have a few years of experience
- You have experience from test-driven development
- You make sure to keep up to date with the latest trends
- You most likely have a university degree within computer science or similar and an excellent analytical and problem-solving mindset.
Experience from developing complex web solutions are advantageous. If you are keen on agile development and continuous delivery, you will want to join us! These new positions are placed at our new Teleopti office in Gävle. There are also R&D offices in Stockholm, Strängnäs and in Shenzhen, China.
How about the culture?
At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter the most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings, nine out of ten of our customers recommend us, and since the start in 1992 we have grown organically while making a net profit. We build our business with the support of helpful and dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which we see each other and our customers. We call this Teleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values: Speed, Professionalism, Commitment and Closeness.
Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist.
Welcome with your application, consisting of resume, a cover letter and preferably a link to your Github profile. Selection and interviews are ongoing.
For additional information contact Johan Ryding, acting CTO at email@example.com.