UX/UI Lead – Stockholm
Innovation is the most commonly mentioned word when customers are asked what they associate with Teleopti. We’re proud, but we can do more. We invest a lot in product development, and Research & Development is the biggest department within Teleopti with more than 50 passionate colleagues.
We are striving towards a product that is easy to use and perceived the same, regardless of device or platform, and this is an important focus as we take the step from Windows applications to web applications in the cloud.
Teleopti is now on the lookout for yet another star – a UX/UI Lead, who wants to work with colleagues and customers from all over the world.
What you’ll do
As a UX/UI Lead you will work together with our front end developers to make sure we improve product consistency, responsiveness and performance. Being the leader of the front end guild, you will inspire and guide its members as well as helping the guild to excel. The guild consists of members from our different development sites where each front end developer belongs to a cross-functional team, where they work daily with feature development.
You will keep our front-end roadmap up to date, making sure we navigate in the right direction. With a strategic understanding, you will help us create and maintain a top-class usability vision that will retain our strong identity and reputation within our field.
You will mainly work at our headquarters in central Stockholm. There are also R&D offices in Gävle, Strängnäs and in Shenzhen, China.
Your days will be filled with
- Coaching and supporting the development teams to build the best user experience possible
- Close communication with the product owners, helping them prioritize the product roadmap
- Taking initiatives to always improve our product and processes
- Investigating and collecting feedback from users and stakeholders, i.e. conducting usability tests
- Working with rough sketches, mockups, wireframes, prototypes or what fits the purpose
Who you are
- A dedicated and passionate leader
- You have a strong interest in and experience from leading user experience development
- You have worked in agile organizations
- You have excellent communication skills
- You are fluent in English (Swedish is not a requirement)
- A background in systems engineering or software product development is advantageous.
Teleopti was founded in Stockholm in 1992, and is still a privately-owned company, which has grown organically while making a net profit. Nine out of ten of our customers recommend us.
At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter the most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings
We build our business with the support of dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which help and trust each other. We call this Teleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values: Speed, Professionalism, Commitment and Closeness. Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist.
We are curious to meet you and excited to tell you more about who we are and what we do. Welcome to send us your application!
For additional information contact Johan Ryding, Head of R&D at firstname.lastname@example.org