Team Lead, Professional Services – Denver
Teleopti is an international Swedish company, and one of the best in the world at what we do – providing stellar customer service through workforce management software solutions. We are a company in high growth and last year we grew business with more than 40% and this year has so far seen an increase of more than 100% in new bookings. Our North American operation was launched seven years ago and we have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners for our workforce management solutions. We are growing fast in the region with offices in New York, Dallas, Toronto and Denver.
Now we are on the lookout for yet another star to expand the winning ‘Team America’. In the team, we all care about the end result – ensuring a high customer value. That is clear to everyone who works here, from day one. All our colleagues are given an immediate introduction to the business concept that has brought us to where we are today. We believe in transparency and communication and as a team we meet up every month to look at how things are going, how everyone is contributing and how we can improve.
Teleopti is in an exciting and fast moving market and now is an excellent time to join and make your help us grow and develop even further as a company.
How about the job?
- Manage a team of WFM consultants/project managers (both local Denver office and remote employees).
- Contribute to the growth and development of our Professional Services team that manages our Teleopti WFM implementations.
- Act as a leader, both in a process and technical manner, in the successful execution of projects, including providing mentoring and training of team members in consulting best practices and the Teleopti Implementation Methodology.
- Continuously improve team and individual performance based on the key performance indicators.
- Assist the Professional Services Director US with project invoicing and revenue forecasting for projects in the North, Central and South America.
How about you?
- Bachelor’s Degree, preferably in a technical or business field, is required.
- Five or more years’ related experience with full lifecycle, complex software implementations for business solutions.
- Experience working with contact centers, workforce planning, and/or workforce optimization (WFO), is an advantage.
- Ability to consistently deliver results in a high-energy environment.
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically to solve business and technical problems.
- Ability to facilitate discussions, lead meetings and present to large, cross-functional groups.
- Demonstrates a high attention to detail and must be an outstanding communicator in English, both oral and written. Other language skills especially Spanish, French and/or Portuguese, are an advantage.
- Understands how the long-term financial initiatives/strategy of a company translate into tactical tasks within an implementation and the prioritization of those tasks.
This position is located in Denver, Colorado. Some travel is required, primarily within the US and Canada, but also to other parts of the world if needed.This position will report to the Professional Services Director US.
How about the culture?
At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter the most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings, nine out of ten of our customers recommend us, and since the start in 1992 we have grown organically while making a net profit. We build our business with the support of helpful and dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which we see each other and our customers. We call this Teleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values: Speed, Professionalism, Commitment and Closeness.
Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist. Apply for this position by clicking “Apply Now” at the top of this page.