Regional Sales Director Central US – Denver
Teleopti is an international Swedish company, and one of the best in the world at what we do – providing stellar customer service through workforce management software solutions. We are a company in high growth and last year we grew business with more than 40% and this year has so far seen an increase of more than 100% in new bookings. Our North American operation was launched five years ago and we have built a solid foundation of satisfied customers and channel partners for our workforce management solutions. We are growing fast in the region with offices in New York, Dallas, Toronto and Denver.
Now we are on the lookout for yet another star to expand the winning ‘Team America’. In the team we all care about the end result – ensuring a high customer value. That is clear to everyone who works here, from day one. All our colleagues are given an immediate introduction to the business concept that has brought us to where we are today. We believe in transparency and communication and as a team we meet up every month to look at how things are going, how everyone is contributing and how we can improve.
Teleopti is in an exciting and fast moving market and now is an excellent time to join and make your help us grow and develop even further as a company.
How about the job?
- Responsibility for new customer acquisition
- Working as an advisor together with our existing customers to ensure their continued customer satisfaction and help them to identify areas where they can improve
- Drive growth through the development and expansion of channel relationships
- Ensure continued customer satisfaction
- Active participation in sales-related campaigns
This position requires frequent traveling, primarily within the Central US , but also to other parts of the world. You will report to the US Sales Director.
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of experience of documented and successful Business to Business sales
- Structured and analytical with regards to business planning, goal setting and evaluation of development
- Self-motivated and winning mentality
- Excellent communication skills in English, both orally and in writing.
Experience in both direct and indirect sales as well as significant understanding of contact centers and Workforce Management is considered an advantage.
How about the culture?
At Teleopti we see no boundaries when it comes to diversity at our offices. Diversity enriches our organization and our customer relations. We are also proud that the people who matter the most appreciate our closeness. Every year we are rated highly in the Great Place to Work rankings, nine out of ten of our customers recommend us, and since the start in 1992 we have grown organically while making a net profit. We build our business with the support of helpful and dedicated colleagues and managers, in short, a workplace in which we see each other and our customers. We call this Teleoptimism, and it is embodied by our values: Speed, Professionalism, Commitment and Closeness.
Are you also someone who prefers to say yes rather than no? Then you might be a Teleoptimist.
Welcome with your application, consisting of resume and a cover letter, to firstname.lastname@example.org..
If you have any questions regarding Teleopti or the role, contact Eric Chanh, US Sales Director, email@example.com