Title: Project Manager / WFM Consultant
At Teleopti since: August 2015
How did you start working at Teleopti?
I started as a trainee in the International Trainee Program. Fresh out of school and eager to learn it all!
Best thing about working at Teleopti.
The fact that it’s a young growing company, which makes it agile, exciting while still keeping a family feeling. Things keep moving and evolving and you feel you’re a key part of that process. You know your colleagues across departments and countries personally and you can easily work on quick solutions to complex problems together. This combined with the fact that we are in the Premiere League of WFM solutions, which makes us deal with big global and exciting partners and customers daily. Add to that the travelling I do in my role, and you get a job which never gets boring, which will give you a global perspective and pushes you to learn and become better every day.
When are you the happiest?
When I come back home and meet my loved ones after a long period away. Plus I have the luxury of having two homes to go back to: My native Argentina, and my adopted Sweden 🙂
What do you do when you are not at work?
After work I usually chill with my beloved husband and cook good food while we watch one of our favorite shows on TV. We are trying to squeeze in some gym time in this evening routine.
Name three hobbies of yours.
– Shopping in all its forms – furniture, clothes, even boring stuff such as car spare parts. I enjoy the feeling of searching and finding the best solution for a need
– Video games – especially oldies like Monkey Island
– Cross-country skiing – on TV and trying to master it myself. Ultimate goal: Being the first Argentinean girl to complete Tjejvasan.
Name three things still left on your bucket list.
– Visiting the Pyramids in Egypt
– Overcoming my fear of skiing downhill
– Getting my driver’s license
If you could have one superpower, which would you choose?
Controlling time, definitely. Fast forward, rewind, slow motion, pause. Imagine all the possibilities 🙂 No other superpower beats that.